Thread: Interesting software but not sure how to use it

Interesting software but not sure how to use it

I am new user and dont have much of experience with computers and specialized software such as Embroidery. Anyway my wife and I have small company and we see the potential in using Embroidery software but we are not sure how to start using it. One of our friends from Nebraska,told us that this particular software could help us in our business so we got little bit interested into getting more info.

I got his email with the link http://www.threadses.com/ few days ago and today decided to try my luck. I was not able to find link where to download the software and then called back my friend to Nebraska and he told me to put a post directly on the forum. I then went and registered on site as a user and got an email and now I am here.

Meanwhile I was able to find a link and downloaded the software on my local machine. When I wanted to start the software it asked me for my credentials. I put my username and password that I got in email when doing the registration but then I got a message that I am not a registered user or something like that.

I am now little bit confused how to start with a trial and check out the software. Is there another place where I should register? Is there maybe some kind of step by step tutorial on how to start using trial version?

I am very sorry for putting this basic questions on the forum but I am 57, and have just recently started to use a computer. My wife actually does all computer things,while my role is in finances.

Thank you

Lovro,

I see you didn't have a paid membership when you posted this message but you have since purchased a 30 day membership.

Are you able to log in now? You use your same login info as you sign in to the forums.

You cannot login without a membership.

Quote Originally Posted by threadses View Post
    Lovro,

I see you didn't have a paid membership when you posted this message but you have since purchased a 30 day membership.

Are you able to log in now? You use your same login info as you sign in to the forums.

You cannot login without a membership.
    Thank you very much for a quick reply. Yes I am able to log in to the system now.

I have one question.

One of our friends in Europe would be interested into using Threads Embroidery Software but they are using Mac. Do you think there would be issues if they want to run this product on their machines and what would you suggest?

Tnx

Quote Originally Posted by lovro View Post

One of our friends in Europe would be interested into using Threads Embroidery Software but they are using Mac. Do you think there would be issues if they want to run this product on their machines and what would you suggest?

Tnx
    People have been using something called Virtual Box but we make no claims this works. This system is designed to work with Windows Operating Systems.

Windows still dominates 90% of the market so we will focus on those users for now.

How do I cancel my subscription?