Thread: How to Subscribe For Software

How to Subscribe For Software

This tutorial is a guide on how to register at http://www.threadses.com and subscribe for ThreadsES

I am not clear on the cost of ThreasES. Is that $1/day = $365, or is that $1 for any day I access the program? I can't find subscrition costs anywhere on the site.

OK, found it. Thanks. Currently researching machine purchase..

Quote Originally Posted by lynxx View Post
    I am not clear on the cost of ThreasES. Is that $1/day = $365, or is that $1 for any day I access the program? I can't find subscrition costs anywhere on the site.
    We offer various options when subscribing. You can pay for the trial which is $1 for 5 days, or you can purchase 30 days for $30. We also offer discount packages such as 90 days, 180 days, 365 for UNDER $1 a day depending on the package

what if you want to cancel. is it hard to get cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by caphouse View Post
    what if you want to cancel. is it hard to get cancelled
    Hi caphouse,

every user has 5 days trial period for only 1$.
    If you are still unsure about long period subscription, we suggest taking 30 days subscription package to see if ThreadsES fits your needs.
    Before you do so, you can always contact our support team via email, use the forums / manual to get to know more about software or contact me in case of any questions or requests.

We would like to see you stay and become part of our community.
    Thank you for using ThreadsES
    Regards, damshoe - First Line Support
    Support section
    User Manual